Taking into account the intense demand to integrate the Libyan market and to participate in the restrauction of Libya, the African Economic Council organizes, on April 17 and 18, 2018 in Tunis the first International Forum for Partnership and Investment.
- To equip the local Libyan market with products of immediate need in food, medical and construction material.
- Presentation of business opportunities in Libya in the short and medium term.
- To build relationships between Libyan businessmen and their counterparts around the world.
- Facilitate trade between Libya and the rest of the world.
- Tunisia as a platform for economic exchanges for the Libyan market: The legislative, financial and logistical framework.
- Libyan investment code and investment opportunities in Libya.
- The different forms of partnership between Tunisian and international companies for the Libyan market.
African Economic Council in collaboration with:
* Association Namaa Tunisia
April 17 & 18, 2018
Le Palace Hotel Gammarth – Tunis
SECTORS & ACTIVITIES
- Agri- food
- Construction & engineering
- Medical sector
250 and over Tunisian businessmen, 150 Libyan businessmen and national and international companies. This forum will also be marked by the participation of: